EASY TREKKING ROUTE: Y LINH HO - LAO CHAI - TA VAN (-/LUNCH/-)
At 09:00 Am, our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel/hostel in Sapa Center, then we start 3km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong - visit local school and local houses then continue 4km of trekking down to Lao Chai village of the H’mong.
Have picnic lunch on the way.
After lunch, we trek more 4 Km through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. This is a good chance to learn about the local architecture, daily life styles and customs. Then return to Sapa town by minibus. Drop you off at hotel in Sapa center. Tour ends.
Price: 20 US$/person
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees/sight-seeing fees.
- Picnic lunch
- All other (alcoholic) beverages, soft drinks, water
- Transportation from Hanoi to Sapa and from Sapa to Hanoi
- Hotel/ Homestay
- Tips and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All not indicated in our itinerary
What do I need to bring?
- Booking voucher from us
- Cash for personal expense
Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...
What do I need to know?
- From April to October, the climate is usually cool and fresh in the morning and evening, but hot in the middle day with sunshine. Rain season, sometimes foggy if it rains.
- From October to March is the cold weather, December and January are most coldest months, appears snowy in the coldest days.
The itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions.
Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) please inform us in advance before departure date
Explorer Travel Vietnam is doing all possible to make your journey and travel experience an unforgettable one. Weather conditions, we unfortunately cannot control. Our apologies for that!